sábado, 12 de diciembre de 2015

APPS FOR YOUR PERSONAL TRAINING






I've spent some time searching for some functional apps that could help me to develop different training methods and finally I've found three apps that are worthy. In this post I am going to share them with you 

First of all, I have to say that I am a simple person.  Here’s what I want from my workout app:  NOT having to touch the screen during my workout, rest periods, mixed options for time, type of workout, good instructions and sequences that challenge me and change all the time.

Let's starttttt -------



  

  1)S HEALTH   
  S Health is a nice and easy way to pay more attention to your  activity levels without the    need for any wristbands or paying for any apps. Here's what it can do for you.
Excercise: Options to track your work outs for running, walking, cycling and hiking. This app uses your mobile's GPS to track the distance you cover. You're also given the option to see a whole bunch of more detailed stats like average and maximum speeds
Food - Part of a healthy lifestyle is the food you eat. S Health gives you a dedicated section to track your food intake and gives you the option to view as graphs by hour, day and month. 

2) SWORKIT 
This app has it all. It eliminates any and all excuses that you have for not working out. All you have to do is choose the body part  you want to work out (or choose “anything goes” for total body) and how long you want to exercise. The app then builds a circuit training workout for you with 30 second intervals. In addition to the circuit training, the Yoga and Basic Stretching function can be used as a warm up, or as a basic, low impact workout.

PUMP UP 
This app helps you create,  and share your cardio and weight-based workouts. What I love about this app is that it is an Instagram-style app so you can also post workout and healthy meal photos to motivate your fellow fitness enthusiasts. 
(btw, my username is carmunchi, so make sure to follow me)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario