lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2015

1ST TRAINING SESSION



Today I am going to share with you one of the sessions that I enjoyed the most during my PTP (Personal Training Project).

When I started to plan my PTP, I decided I wanted to develop my strength, so I have done all the exercises in order to improve this ability.

During this session that I want to show you, I made a circuit training in which the majority of  the exercises were for my lower body.

As a warm-up, I went running slowly from my home to the gym (where I usually  train) and when I got there I did lots of stretching exercises (I tried to focus in the lower part of my body).  After that, I performed the circuit that I had prepared with help of the monitors that are in my gym.

During this session I worked the following musces: quadriceps, calves, hamstrings, my lower back, glutes....















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario