lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2015

2ND AND 3RD TRAINING SESSIONS

Hi everybodddy!!! 

Today I am going to show you two of my best-liked training sessions.

Both of them are very simmilar because they are circuit trainings which I  developed at the gym using different machines.

My warm-up and cool down was the same as I explained in my last post.

-In one of this sessions, I focused on my hamstrings and shoulders, and I did four different exercises related with these parts of my body. I really enjoyed that day because the exercises were extremely difficult for me but I was  able to perform all of them (I have to admit that I feel very fulfiilled and happy)








These are some pictures that I took with my bestie,Balsita,  after the training session.









-In the other session,  I made some chest and triceps workout. I liked this session because after it I felt tired but I wasn't completely exhausted.
                                                      
                                                 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario